GCCMA Spring Conference
When: March 9-11, 2022
Where: Athens, Georgia: Classic Center
Session Presentation Links:
- Georgia Broadband Mapping and Grant Programs
- Federal Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act
- Collaborative Local Government Negotiations
- Building the Next Generation of Local Government Professionals
- Lawrenceville’s Community Response Program – A Partnership with Police and Mental Health Clinicians
- Benefits of Operating a County Correctional Facility
- High Density Monitoring for Water Quality and Quantity Impacts on Infrastructure
- Bond and Debt Financing
- City and County Session – Building the Round Table
- From “Not” to “Hot”: How an Unlikely County Government Became a Nationally Recognized Top Workplace
Special Thanks to our Conference Sponsors!
Goodwyn Mills Cawood
King and Kozlarek
Comprehensive Program Services, Inc.
Thomas & Hutton Engineering Co.
The following job opportunities are provided by Georgia Local Government Access (GLGA) Marketplace, a web site maintained by the Georgia Municipal Association and the Association County Commissioners of Georgia.